3.5.07

The Dragonfly House


The Dragonfly House
Originally uploaded by fred pipes.

It's the start of the Brighton Festival this weekend and the Artists' Open Houses are getting ready for four weekends of culture. The Dragonfly House, where I have been offered a corner of wall space for my prints, has already erected a Geodesic art installation from recycled materials by Nick Sayers entitled 'To live' on top of the garage. A local child wondered if a hermit was going to live in there for the duration of the festival?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fred ! Good Festival to you and the other artists. (I'm a french blogmaster and freelance journalist from Dieppe (Normandie).) I'm looking for contacts (blogs) in Brighton and also I need a picture of the Festival for a local Newspaper in Dieppe. Do you have any for me?

my main blog : http://www.jyvais.org