2.5.06

Bonzo Reunion DVD

The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band 40th Anniversary Celebration is due out any second. Shame about the missing tracks, which by my reckoning are: Hunting Tigers Out In 'INDIAH' On her doorstep last night Ali Baba's Camel Look Out, There's A Monster Coming Humanoid Boogie Tent Can Blue Men Sing the Whites Narcissus Promoter Bob has been on at me again about my photos on Flickr, which as a goodwill gesture I've made private, except for the one that decorates my blog (see January 2006 archive).

3 comments:

FlyKiller said...

just stopping by... I like the site. I also have a blog site. Its called bLoGtHEinTErNet.

fredblog said...

I'd heard about the Don Bradmans on the grapevine and tried to see them at the Hobgoblin, but they didn't appears ;( Do the Tragics do and Bonzo stuff?

fred

Dan Thompson said...

Shame on the promoter - your pictures are doing no harm and are keeping the Bonzo's in people's view. Fight The Photo Fascists!